Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A glimpse into my mind.

Sunday is cleaning day, so I talk to Raven, roll out of bed and get started. I decided to get coffee first. Went into the kitchen, never made the coffee, started to clean the kitchen. Emptied out the dishwasher, put dished from sink in dishwasher. Cleaned counter, Went to clean sink. Need cleanser for that. The cleanser is up stairs in my bathroom. So I walk upstairs to get the cleanser and see the basket on the side of my bed overflowing. I empty the basket out on the bed and the floor. Start to throw away things no longer needed. Then Lupina brings a toy, so I throw the toy. Thinking to myself there was something I came upstairs for. I go into the bathroom and think to my self why am I there. I notice the mirror needs cleaning. Well the glass cleaner is down stairs in underneath the kitchen sink. I head back to the kitchen to get the glass cleaner. Ok now I am back at the kitchen sink wondering what just happened. So I grab the glass cleaner and start back to the stairs. Except I saw somthing on tv, so I sat down on the couch and watched tv. Eventually everything did get done. In the mean time please keep all shiny objects away from me. OOOOhh look shiny object.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, yes, but at least eventually it all got done. :) If it had been me, I would have just given up, opened a beer, and called my best friend! Hey, it's five o'clock SOMEWHERE.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Faeth Gale said...

Oh how I needed the laugh you just gave me today! Stay strong Hon. I still have both of you in my thoughts.

Saturday, May 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home