Friday, April 08, 2005

WTF no call two days!! UPDATE

He called, he called, he called. No segregation, No injury, no fight, just phones out all around the camp. He was able to call me Friday at 6:02 pm. Being the master of understatement he says "hi Baby been missin me?" So I said what do you think?
We had a wonderful talk. Then he starts to ask me what I did today. I told him I took my car to get worked on. Had the oil changed, transmission flushed, radiator flushed. All fluids filled and air in tires checked. He asks me so that cost you what $160? which can I say was exactly what I paid. He started lecturing me about how I could have done it my self for $60. I know he is just trying to save me money. But, after not hearing from him for two days, worrying about all kinds of things. I was upset. Told him I don't have tools, jacks or time to do my own car work. When he gets home he can do it. Just about crying as I said it. All the frustration with dealing with the prison trying to find out if he was ok. Was finally let out in a way I didn't want to happen. I didn't want to make Raven feel bad because I was crying. I knew or almost knew that it was the phone system that was causing the trouble. But after three days, you start to doubt whether you can feel what's going on.
I was worried that he was hurt or worse and I couldn't feel it. Ok all of that is a moot issue. He called, we are fine and he is healthy and missing me as usual. Just as I miss him. Can I just say one more time I love that man and I hate MCI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home