Thursday, March 31, 2005

procrastination

I wish I wasn't but I am "The Queen of Procrastination" I make the best promises to my self to get things done in the fastest time I can. Except that I always put off till tomorrow what I should be doing today. With all the good intentions in the world I start the day with a list. At the end of the day I have added to the list yet nothing on it has been completed. My Fiancee laughs at me and says when he gets home he will help me brake the procrastination habit. I laughed and told him I would listen to him tomorrow. Now for those of you who think I did a good job on this blog, I will admit I thought of doing it yesterday and only just got around to it today. Long live Queen Ravenslove.

2 Comments:

Blogger Faeth Gale said...

gigglefit Well said Ravenslove!

Friday, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Ravenslove said...

Thanks Molly.

Friday, April 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home