Wednesday, March 02, 2005

No call not good.

Today the phone didn't ring this morning. It has rung every morning for at least three months, since I have lived in Columbus. Now most people would not even think twice about that fact. Except when your life revolves around getting phone calls from your man. You notice when they are missing. This morning about 10 am. I called MCI to see if there was a problem with my phone line. No nothing on MCI's side. Now the real worring begins. Is the problem on his side of the phone lines. There are so many things it could be. Lock down because of the weather? Problems in the pod? Issue with Raven himself?.....
I love my morning phone calls, waking up to the sexiest, most loved voice in the world. Ok at least in my world. We say we love each other, he asks whats on my agenda for the day. We talk about his day, what he did, how was his workout and what tv shows we watched. That is another way we connect. we try to watch the same shows so we have things to talk about in common. Mostly we just listen to each others voices.
So now I try to tune into what he is thinking. I feel upset but not angry or scared. Nothing is too bad, probably just lock down and no phone usage. I try to send him my love and concern. Make him feel how much I miss him and adore him. Now I just wait, wait and think about him. Hope he is fine. Isn't going to matter for at least 2 more hours anyway its count time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home