Friday, February 18, 2005

Lupina


Lupina
Originally uploaded by ravenslove.
I have a dog. Her name is Lupina, she is a Gos D'Atura (spanish for herding dog).. Anyways no matter what kind of day I am having. She is always ready for a pat on the head and a game. That got me to thinking. Dogs can make your day's the happiest or the worst. Yesterday I came home from work and found out that I had left a open can of pop on the end table. I realize that was not smart on my part. Any way sometime while at work a certain four footed very shaggy resident of my home decided she wanted some pop. So she picked it up (a trick I taught her so she could get me a pop from the fridge)
carried it all through the house. Must have put it down and tried to lick the pop. Which of course left the pop running from the can all over the floor, being chased by Lupina. Now the only saving grace is that it was a clear pop. So I just steamed everything up and laughed. Considering the day I had yesterday I was just grateful that the day ended with that as the last screw up. Although the laughter it gave D. and I was almost worth having to steam the rug. (Almost)
Yet the great thing about dogs are that the next day she was already to sit and look at me with adoring eyes. They are the epitome of unconditional love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home