Thursday, February 17, 2005

Angry, Pissed, Furious

So this morning I woke up and I am Pissed. Angry enough to hurt someone. Now since I live alone that won't be an issue. The strange thing is I have no idea why I am so mad. The reasons I have to be mad are the same ones that I had yesterday and will be the same tomorrow. So why now? Why today, just upon waking? Maybe because money is an issue. Maybe because the man I can't wait to start my life with is incarcerated. Ok some times that even sounds to nice. He is locked up.
Maybe because the ex husband who is supposed to be paying the money he owes me for putting up with him for 21 years, isn't. Yet, he has enough money to buy extravagant things for himself. The thing is those have been happening for months now. So why today?
I have no idea. I am not sure I can even figure it out. All I know is I can't get through this anger. Today it just feels like it's hopeless. I work, try to make enough money to survive and it just doesn't seem to work. I am sinking, going under a little with each and every bill that comes in--And it's pissing me off.


Ok maybe it's hormones, never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home