Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Baby Mama Drama

So as if my Valentines day wasn't weird enough. My love calls me to tell me that his baby's mama has written to him. And this is supposed to make my day how? Anyway she included articles about his son which is nice, a letter about the other kids, not all his, and the infamous sentence "So I just wanted to let you know that Ernie and I are divorced." Ok now what?
insecure, yes I am insecure. Actually I seem to revel in my insecurities. I think it has to do with being brought up Catholic.
So What I would like to know is why do women after more then 10 years of avoiding the baby's father suddenly show up when a divorce is in the works. I am fine with Raven wanting to know and be in contact with his son. I can even deal with bobbie joe billy sue teena marie or what ever ridiculous name she goes by. (oops a little hostile) As long as she doesn't all of a sudden try and use Joey as a weapon to destroy mine and Raven's relationship. Now Raven says there's no chance of her being an issue. Has said it for two days now. Told me all the right things, with all the right words, So as for Baby Mama Drama, I think I'll just sit this one out. Have a Great Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home