Tuesday, February 15, 2005

bestfriend


bestfriend
Originally uploaded by ravenslove.
I have a best friend, she is there through everything, The weird Valentine's day, The baby mama drama, insecurities and anger. I can count on her anytime of the day or night (as long as she has had her coffee). In fact this whole blog should be dedicated to her as she pointed me in the right direction. I didn't even know what a blog was before that.
We have traveled to Hawaii, cried together, and roared together (for those of you that don't know what that is, it is when you laugh so loud people near you want to move) Been through divorces, and joblessness. So why am I writing this. Because yesterday she sent me the best card I have ever read. See she's not about mushy, she's about smart, talented and straight forward sound advice. So back to the card. I think it says it all....

Oh and D your the best, Thanks for inspiring this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home