Sunday, February 20, 2005

To phone sex or not to phone sex, that is the question.

Ok now that I have your attention,, let me tell you what I mean by that. I love my fiancee. I haven't been able to see him since June. He calls me and every once in awhile we have phone sex. I admit I was a little scared and embarrassed to be having phone sex. I had never had it, didn't know what to expect. I mean how freaky do you have to be to have phone sex? How do you sound when you moan or call out your lovers name over the phone? My man was telling me in letters how much he wanted to have phone sex so he could help me come and listen at the same time. I can tell you that he writes me and tells me how amazing I sound calling out his name. I know how sexy and what a turn on his voice and words are to me. Now those of you who have your men at home may not understand the need for phone sex. If your man is away for any reason, long term you should learn the benefits of intimacy by MCI. I don't know about other people but just hearing my man say my name is enough to give me shivers. When he starts telling me what he wants to do to me when he gets home that just makes me weak. There is an old fashioned courtship quality to our relationship at all other times, no touching, letters declaring undying love and sweet phone calls just to say he wanted to hear my voice. He always knows when I need him to call. Whether I need to share some happiness or something sad he is always there. Occasionally there are days when I need some sort of sex. Now since he isn't home and I am not into cheating. I just tell him to "talk" to me. I swear his voice alone is enough to make it a reality. He always says the right things at the right time. Where he would tickle, where he would touch and how he would kiss my neck. where he would lick. Well you get the idea. I won't go into more detail. Just suffice it to say that between Ravens voice and what he is saying to me, I have enjoyed more mind blowing orgasms then ever. The closeness I feel with Raven after we are done is enough to carry me through the rest of our time. I have already made him promise to continue with phone sex when he is home and we are able to have physical sex. I won't call it the real thing since phone sex is as real as it gets. I love this man and he loves me, MCI is the tie that binds for now. When he is home I am sure we will recreate many of the phone sex scenarios. But until then, I have to go answer the phone, it's Super Sex Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home