Friday, February 25, 2005

Ok I surrender.

After all the crap that has happened this last week I wake up today deciding that I am going to have a good day. Come hell or highwater I will have a good day. So I talk to my baby, we have a wonderful talk. I get up take a nice hot shower. Talk with my Dad he is fine, Mom is feeling better. So far, so good. I have breakfast. Watch Dr Phil, funny show today. Feeling good. Life must be picking up. Took Lupina out so she could do her thing. On the way back in I noticed the flat tire. Not one but two flat tires. Ok day not so good. So I have a call in to have someone come and take me to get both tires fixed with money I don't have, on a credit card that is maxed out. So I had to call in to work and tell them I can't make it. Life is still working on being better. It's going to happen one day. One day it will be just a normal day with no problems or drama. Until then for just today, I surrender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home