Tuesday, March 01, 2005

So may be things are going to get better?

So as hard as the last couple of months have been, I had started to think there was no light at the end of my tunnel. The on Sunday I met a nice lady named Michelle who needed to find a place to stay. I have been looking for a roommate for at least two months now. Have interviewed quite a few people who wanted to move in. Most of them men. That did not go over well with Raven. He does trust me, he just wasn't thrilled with the idea. So I interviewed guys. One who was from Russia, one from Italy and an American. All of who were very interesting. None of who wanted to come up with the deposit or make a commitment to pay the rent in March. (go figure men who won't make a commitment). Anyway I have met Michelle and she seems awesome. She will be moving in tomorrow. Which will help immensely with the money situation.
As if the Great Spirit suddenly decided I was worth some good news and good luck. I also received a call from an employer that I had applied to over Monster. It seems like a great job. The starting pay is double what I am receiving at the Co. I am at now. The bonus schedule is huge. There is allowances for car repair, milage, cell phone and laptop. They train you and give you the existing clients in your area. The area only 45 square miles and there is only one rep in the area. They seem very interested in me. We spoke for quite a while covering all the responsibilities and the benefits. I have to go in for a face to face soon. I should know tomorrow. It looks and sounds really good. It would make the difference in worrying whether or not the bills could be paid, or juggling which one to skip. I could actually just pay them. Wow new concept.
I spoke today with Raven. We had such a fun and loving conversation. Everything, well almost everything, perfect. Laughed for almost an hour with my friend D. She knows how to make me laugh so hard I cry. There is something wonderful about touching base with people you love, on a day when things seems to be going right. Maybe, just maybe after 5 months of barely making ends meet. or at least getting them as close as possible. Things are looking up. Life seems to be turning my way. Lets hope it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home