Friday, March 04, 2005

Explosion in Ashtabula

The weird Valentine's day was the signing of the papers. The explosion is when my soon to be ex was served with the divorce papers. That happened at 9:45 am in the morning, this morning. The phone call followed. I am being mean and vindictive; Oh and greedy as well. So finishes the end of a 21 year relationship. According to my ex I am not allowed to contact anyone in his family. That would include the two boys I have helped raise for 21 years as well as two grandsons that I have helped raise and loved all of their lives. Now the true light of the man I married comes out. He is petty, vicious and controlling. I knew that during our life together, I just ignored that fact.
I love the boys, both grandsons and my future daughter in law. They are all wonderful people. I know the ex will try to make it as difficult as possible to stay in touch with them. He will do everything in his power to turn them against me. The boys, both almost into their 30's can make their own decisions. What concerns me is the grandsons. The kids are 3 and 6 years old. I am sure after hearing all that my ex will have to say that it will be hard for the 6 year old to still love his Nona. The 3 year old just won't remember me. Too young.
Considering my ex husband has two other ex wives one of whom played with his sons emotions for years, no one will believe that he would do that to me with the boys. I guess after you turn 50 not only do you get a girlfriend and screw over your wife of 20 years, you also loose your morals and do things you swore you would never do. Because of that I have done something I swore never to do. GO FOR BLOOD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home