Thursday, April 07, 2005

WTF no call two days!!

So yesterday was my day off Raven and I usually talk twice on my day off. No phone call all day. Some how that is just not right. I live for calls from my fiancee. It is all I get along with letters, which I don't get often enough. So I was doing pretty well all day just getting errands done and hoping for a call. Until 7:45pm when I start getting very antsy. Anyway Wednesday came and went and no call from my man. This has only happened once in the past and it was during the Thanksgiving weekend. On that occasion he had a run in with a new corrections officer and was put in segragation. It only lasted 3 days till he had a hearing and was found innocent of the ticket and as Raven would say the wild indian was freed. Those were the longest three days of my life. I was worried about what had happened if he was ok. Now it has been two days and no calls. So we are back to worrying. He is one month away from seeing the parole board and hopefully coming home to me and his dog. Getting thrown in the hole does not look good to the parole board. I called the prison this morning. They won't tell you when an inmate is in the hole but there are ways around that. You just call and ask for the mailing address for the prisoner. When they tell you, the address will let you know if the housing has changed. In Ravens case as long as it comes back 7A then we are ok. If it comes back 5A that is not good. The c/o this morning gave me the post office box, city and zip. At which time I put on my most innocent voice and say "don't I need a house number or cell number?" He asked Ravens Odrc number. Which every good inmates wife has memorized. After getting that number he looked it up on the computer. I on the other hand am like hurry up you are taking to long. When he comes back he says 7A I just wanted to cheer. except here we are at 7:11 pm on Thursday and still no call. WTF. I need to just admit it I am so addicted to Ravens voice that I swear I go through withdrawls when I don't hear from him. Please Great Spirit let my man out soon. Untill then can you let him call me. I am to grey already to have more coming in. I mean WTF no call for two days. WHY?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be okay. I promise. Just get some sleep and keep the faith.

Friday, April 08, 2005  
Blogger Ravenslove said...

Thank you ladies. I am trying to keep sane.

Friday, April 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home