Monday, April 04, 2005

Waiting for Spring

Last Thursday we had a temp of 65 degrees, Saturday we had a snow storm, Sunday it was nice again. No wonder we are all sick most of the time. We have a saying here in Ohio "if you don't like the weather, wait a second and it will change" Anyway my brother is going to my parents on Wednesday of this week. My plan was to ride up with him to my parents house so I can pick up my bike. Now on Monday it was 64 and sunny. So the plan was on till my man (who doubles as a weather man) told me that it was going to be cold and rainy. Now I can ride my bike in the rain. I can ride my bike in the cold. But cold and Rainy no I don't think so! that would be too much. Especially since I have to ride 2 1/2 hours to get home. Now I have known some fair weather riders. And I know some hard core biker dudes. I would rank my self somewhere in between. I have been known to ride when other people wouldn't dream of being on the bike. I love my bike and I love to ride. I have an Apple I pod mini and a need for speed. I have been known to speed (very fast) while blaring Linikin Park and other alternative music. In fact I have been known to be pulled over by Ohio's finest. Luckily Ohio's nicest also. I have never gotten a ticket on my bike. Not that I didn't deserve one. Boy have I wandered off the topic. Just dreaming about speed and music. Anyway I am supposed to get my bike on Wednesday, but unless my weatherman is wrong I won't be doing it this Wednesday. If you ask my man, he will tell you that my weatherman is never wrong. I guess I am still waiting for spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home