Saturday, April 23, 2005

Emotions?

I am just kind of putting this out there. Why can emotions be all over the board even though nothing has changed. Some days I am happy. The next day (nothing happened) I feel like I could cry all day. Yesterday and today I just feel very despondent. Raven tried so hard last night to help me feel better. So did all my usual phone friends. Nothing worked. I still feel like I could stay in bed and cry all day. Maybe because it's so dismal here in the great State of Ohio. Maybe because it's that time of month (although I hate the way men think thats the answer to every negative emotion). Maybe because as Raven and I get closer to parole hearing and the hope that he will be home soon, I feel scared. I can handle the time that he may still be gone. What I can't handle for now is the fact I still don't get to see him. We are coming up on the anniversary of the last time I was able to hold him. It's will be a year. Long enough, I feel to be punished for breaking a rule and falling in love with Raven. We have held strong throughout this year. With letters and phone calls, our love has flourished and deepened. So I was just wondering to my self, how long can they punish us for such a beautiful emotion such as love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't see this sooner - for some reason it didn't come up on my RSS feeds as updated. :( Girly, I totally feel you - it's just the rollarcoaster. You are strong, just keep going, it will be okay. Some days just suck, what can I say? This life is difficult. I know how bad you miss him, how long it's been sincer you've seen him. Just know how special your love is to survive this time.

Monday, April 25, 2005  
Blogger Ravenslove said...

thanks girl, I knew you would understand.

Monday, April 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home