Thursday, April 14, 2005

What can he do for you?

Being the love of an incarcerated man, I hear this statement everyday. "What can he do for you?" They are then very quick to point out what he can't do for me. He can't help pay the bills. He can't help with the house work, or the car. Can't be there to hold you when things go bad. Can't be here to make love to me.
Now I was married for 21 years to a former police officer. He was with me every hour that he wasn't at work. Trust me it wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. His idea of being there during times of trouble was to scream that I wasn't handling it correctly. Housework was a women's work so that was out of the question. As for making love, It was something I was willing to skip with this man. He was what most people think would be a good catch. Little did they know. He was violent and abusive. Constantly putting me down, saying nasty and emotionally damaging things. When I would defend my self it would get physical.
Now back to what Raven does for me. Yes, it's true, he can't help with the house work, yet. But he says when he gets home we will help each other get the house work done in half the time so we will have more time together. Car work is a whole other issue. See Raven is very stubborn, he says I am not allowed to work on the cars when he is home. He says thats men's work. Go figure, I have always done my own car work, hated it, but got it done. Now as for making love, true he is not here, yet. I will tell tales out of school. Raven gives the best phone sex. I have had more orgasms with my man, over the phone Then I have ever had in person with my ex. He is loving and tender. He communicates exactly what he wants and what he wants us to do when we are together. All of this makes my man priceless. The most important of everything that Raven does for me, is he supports me in everything I do. When I start doubting myself, Raven knows how to talk to me, tells me how I am intelligent. That anyone is lucky to have me working for them. I was sitting in a room full of blue suits, who all hold MBA's. Feeling all intimidated. He called at the right moment. Was talking to me telling me that I have different things to offer the business. I felt more love and support in that 15 minute phone call then I had in 21 years. I know most people won't understand the loving of a convict but as for me, I can't imagine, not being in love with or being loved by Raven.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best thing he tells you is that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.:)

Saturday, April 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home