Friday, April 29, 2005

How do I love thee, let me count the ways.

My best friend who writes the devolution blog wrote a list of things she loves about her man. I decided to write one also. Since so many of them are the same I kept going till I couldn't think of any more. So D you know I love you and I hope you don't mind me plagiarizing just a little.

Why I love Raven

1. I love the way that he makes me feel like I am the only woman in the world.

2. I love the way that he loves me.

3. I love the way that we are silly together.

4. I love the way the he feels in my arms.

5. I love his lips on mine.

6. I love that he puts our family above himself.

7. I love the way he worries about my mom.

8. I love how his hair is so black it shines blue in the sunlight.

9. I love how he draws and makes little tokens to show his love for me.

10. I love that he can't fully smile in pictures.

11. I love that he'll move to the ends of the earth as long as we're together.

12. I love that he is willing to start over with nothing just to be with me.

13. I love his beautiful brown eyes.

14. I love his smile.

15. I love that he isn't afraid to cry.

16. I love that he is tough on the outside, but tender on this inside.

17. I love his body, even in state blues.

18. I love how he is a better man after all of this time.

19. I love that he makes my knees weak, and my head spin, just by hearing his voice.

20. I love that he wants to experience everything together.

21. I love that he trusts my judgment.

22. I love that his is patient with me even when I'm crying.

23. I love that he call me "snookums".

24. I love the confidence in himself.

25. I love that he can handle adversity and come out stronger.

26. I love his intelligence.

27. I love his lust for knowledge.

28. I love that he loves me...more.

29. I love when he tells me in graphic detail what he wants to do to and with me when he comes home. Woof!

30. I love that he depends on me, and knows that he can.

31. I love the look on his face when he's being naughty.

32. I love that he wants to build our house himself.

33. I love that we can finish each other's sentences.

34. I love that no matter what the subject, we are always on the same wavelength at the exact same time.

35. I loved holding his hand.

36. I love when he tells me that I am perfect.

37. I love that he's not afraid of anyone.

38. I love that he's incredibly sentimental and romantic.

39. I love that he understands what he did when he blows it.

40. I love when he's quirky.

41. I love that he is a clean freak like I am.

42. I love that he loves himself.

43. I love that he truly makes me feel beautiful inside and out.

44. I love that he loves to cook and looks forward to cooking for me.

45. I love that he's incredibly masculine without being macho, pretentious, or continually self-aware.

46. I love when we hear each others voice, all our cares melt away.

47. I love when he tells me he will protect me and has the ability to back it up.

48. I love that he says that I have made him a better person.

49. I love that he watches the same show on Wednesday nights because he knows that it is my favorite.

50. I love that his body fits perfectly with mine.

51. I love that he has experienced horrible things and still radiates life.

52. I love that he isn't afraid or intimidated by me.

53. I love that he is passionate, fierce, and sensitive.

54. I love that he has a huge heart.

55. I love that he talks about me as if every part of me is precious.

56. I love the fact that we dream up grand adventures together.

57. I love that he wants to go to california to see My Best friend.

58. I love that he isn't afraid to tell me his deepest fears.

59. I love that he has a strong work ethic.

60. I love when we were able we could look at each other across a crowded room, everyone else disappears.

61. I love that he makes me see that my heart has finally found a home.

62. I love that he is good under adverse conditions.

63. I love that he values my opinion.

64. I love that he is beautiful, and I never tire of looking at him.

65. I love that when he talks about hugging me I am overcome with the sense of belonging like I have never felt before.

66. I love that he is sexy without really knowing it.

67. I love when he kissed me it made me feel like I've died and gone to heaven.

68. I love that he did a lot of segregation time for me, when he could have made it easier on himself by agreeing with the investigator.

69. I love that he can give me an orgasm just by hearing his voice.

70. I love that he is always willing to admit when he's wrong (usually with a ten minute lag time).

71. I love that he is not afraid to ask for help.

72. I love that he helps his family even though they don't all deserve it.

73. I love that he very seldom has a bad word to say about anyone.

74. I love that he is the most gorgeous man that I have ever seen.

75. I love that he keeps his promises.

76. I love that he loves teasing me.

77. I love that he seeks peace amid a world of turmoil

78. I love that he loves my family.

79. I love that he always encourages me to write.

80. I love that he loves his new boots.

81. I love that he talks about me, us and our future to others because he is proud of it.

82. I love that he understands my humor.

83. I love that he knows that I can swear like a sailor and he is okay with it.

84. I love that he is incredibly patriotic.

85. I love that he is accepting.

86. I love that he practices his heritage, even though the prison makes it hard on him.

87. I love that he loves the beauty of nature as much as I do.

88. I love that he kicks ass at cards.

89. I love that he shows off when he knows that he is good at something.

90. I love that he is the sexiest man that I have ever met.

91. I love that he appreciates the beauty and value of things.

92. I love that he can fix anything.

93. I love that he loves me more than life itself.

94. I love that he can be stubborn, but will melt if I ask him to do something.

95. I love that he is willing to try anything once.

96. I love that he won't share me except with my mom and my dad.

97. I love that he's overly protective.

98. I love that he takes care of himself.

99. I love that he gives the best phone sex.

100. I love that he wants to see me in the morning, no matter how bad I think I look

101. I love that he took an incredible risk at the beginning of our relationship because he loved me.

102. I love that he said that he'll love me forever.

103. I love that he loves my dog.

104. I love that he encourages me to have friends.

105. I love that he is incredibly loyal.

106. I love that he loves surprises.

107. I love that he loves everything I do for him.

108. I love that he can't stick to a phone schedule any more then I can.

109. I love that he still believes in chilvary.

110. I love that he is for ever putting his foot down to be the man.

111. I love that he is good at forgiving me for occasional mood swings.

112. I love that he is willing to suffer in silence.

113. I love that he acts like a baby when he is sick.

114. I love that he has always considered me his wife, even BEFORE we are married.

115. I love that he reads books, and not just magazines.

116. I love that he strives to always be better.

117. I love that he gets jealous.

118. I love that he made me a beautiful symbol of our heritage.

119. I love that he wants to teach me everything that he knows, including working on cars.

120. I love that he thinks it's sexy that I have power tools.

121. I love that he is incredibly protective.

122. I love that he loves my parents.

123. I love that he is spiritual in his own sense.

124. I love that he actually loves my pictures.

125. I love that he wants to right all of the wrongs in my life.

126. I love that he loves sunsets as much as I do.

127. I love that he misses me.

128. I love that I can lose myself in his voice.

129. I love that I turn him on...immensely.

130. I love that he hates our brothers as much as I do.

131. I love that my every wish is his command.

132. I love that he draws for me.

133. I love that he accepts our age differences and still thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world.

134. I love that he wants me to go out and have fun while he is gone.

135. He's a good listener.

136. He always values my opinion.

137. He loves my intelligence above all else.

138. He loves my body a close second to 137.

139. He is deliciously perverse.

140. I love that he can always make me laugh.

141. He has a hunger to learn something new everyday.

142. He has a bad ass attitude. (which I adore)

143. He has sexiest tattoos.

144. He can do math in his head faster then anyone I know.

145. He has been down 10 years and still has the ability to love.

146. Watching him walk is a thing of beauty.

147. He loves to work out.

148. He loves to read.

149. He writes the most loving letters.

150. His whole being changes around puppies.

151. He loves old time rock.

152. He makes Sundays very special.

153. He has the strongest arms.

154. He can tell a story with enough intensity to take your breath away.

155. He is dark and brooding at times.

156. He keeps me up on a pedestal.

157. He is very loyal.

158. He is very spiritual.

159. Just a simple "good morning Baby" from him has the ability to make the whole day go well.

160. He is insecure about his feet.

161. He challenges me to learn about our heritage.

162. He takes responsibility for what he does.

163. He knows the the right thing to say at the right time.

164. And when he doesn't he isn't afraid to apologize.

165. He loves every curve on my body.

166. He is very quick witted and funny.

167. His goatee is sexy.

168. He is always proud of me.

169. He encourages everything I try.

170. He is always concerned with health, both mine and his.

171. I love that he worries about me.

172. I love that he loves Desperate Housewives.

173. He is strong willed and can meet me head on.

174. He prays for me and our family everyday.

175. He loves all of me flaws and all.

176. He is able and willing to be fully present and in the moment.

177. He loves the stories I write about us.

178. He is always there to hear what I am saying.

179. He invented phone cuddling.

180. He can read my mind.

181. He gets frustrated when I send money.

182. He looks sexy in green.

183. I love that he has a crooked tooth.

184. I love the way he smells.

185. I love that he sends me his shirts so I can sleep with them.

186. He reminds me daily to give thanks to the Great Spirit.

187. I love that his nickname is Geronimo.

188. I love that he is so physical.

189. Have I said that I love the tattoo on his neck yet?

190. He loves my butt. Not my favorite body part.

191. He loves my breasts. More close to my favorite body part.

192. He loves my hair, eyes and smile best of all.

193. I love that he is always interested in what I am doing during the day.

194. I love that he wants to help make decisions in our life.

195. I love that he wants to talk to our dog when he calls.

196. I love that when our dog hears his voice she cocks her head and runs to get a toy so she can play with him.

197. He is always concerned with me above all else.

198. I love that he introduced me to shamanic living.

199. I love that he is challenging me to learn Apache.

200. I love that he will love me forever, as I will always love him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maria, that was sooo sweet!! I hope everything works out for you guys!! I read that and it made me smile.

Thursday, May 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice, girly. Isn't it fun to think about? Just focusing on the positive for a bit can really make your day.... I'm glad you have 200 reasons to love and be loved - you deserve it.

Thursday, May 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home