Monday, June 05, 2006

Update

It has been a long time since I have felt like posting. Just tired of bearing my soul only to have the correctional system tear it to shreds. The short version of the story is all of the people who were going to help us were subverted by one hard hearted Ass Warden. Two years ago he told me to try when some time passed. We tried to get visits again this year and he went against anyone who said there was a chance and told me again that hell would freeze over before Raven and I would be able to see each other again. No chance of getting married. He did tell Raven that when he gets his security review and gets dropped. Moved to a new prison that he wouldn't oppose us visiting in the new prison. In other words he would just be quite. Whether he is a man of his word we will see. You can't prove it by me. I do believe this man's wife must have been a c/o who left him for an inmate. So after accepting that we would have no visits. Hearing we might have visits and getting our hopes up. Dashed again. Not as crazy or emotional as I was when all this was going on. Still missing and loving Raven but I am just comfortable numb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home