Monday, March 13, 2006

Here I sit.

So today I am supposed to be starting my job. My new job, at Aetna a job that pays well with good benifits. I get to work and am called out of the training class. It seems that my background check isn't finished. Hello, I was hired on the 7th of February. It's now the 13th of March how could they not be finished. WTF I am so sick and tired of people fucking off not finishing what they are supposed to do. Because of it I suffer. These people didn't bother to finish the background check now I am not working. Just sitting home blogging when I should be learning my new job. Along the same lines, I was supposed to have the marriage packet already and it's not here either. Why can't people do there job like they would be the ones getting something. If everyone worked like it benefited them the world would be a better place. So for now I just sit and fucking wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger the prisoner's wife said...

somtimes God makes us wait, to teach us patience. i didn't understand that before now.

good luck to you.

be blessed.

Thursday, March 16, 2006  
Blogger A Girl Again said...

I know that can be frustrating. I try to take deep breaths and know that tomorrow always comes. sometimes it's no consolation but it's someplace to start.

Friday, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home