Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday

There were big plans for Super Bowl Sunday. I was supposed to go to C house for a party. K and I were do over there about 4pm. Yesterday C had a pretty bad tooth ache, so I called him today to see how he was feeling. He said his tooth was fine but that there was some kind of drama in his life. He is thinking of leaving the state and going home to LA the state not the city. I ask him if he is ok and he said yes, but he has cancelled the party for today and thinks he will just come over my house for the Super bowl. I like C, he is one of my very good friends, so even though I have an invite to a huge party at my brothers friends house I tell him to come on over and we can talk. He says he will come over about 4pm. We hang up. Now I call my brother and thank him for the invite but tell him I can't make it. I have plans.

I sit here now at 5pm all by myself thinking I really should have gone to the party at my brothers friends house. Lots of good food, fun people and oh by the way did I say beer. I just don't get my life right now. I do what ever I can to help my friends. Yet they tell me one thing and do another.
It's like that with my job interviews. They sound all happy like I am the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then when it comes to getting the job all of a sudden I am over qualified. What the hell is over qualified. If I need a job isn't any qualified a good thing.

I am just tired. Oh and Go Pittsburgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home