Saturday, January 28, 2006

Been Tagged

My friend Deva sent this meme along, which may be just the kick in the ass to get me writing again.

Four jobs I've had:    
1. Secretary
2. Police Officer    
3. Emergency Natural Gas Tech. (the people with the ladders
who fix leaks)    
4. Corrections Officer

Four movies I can watch over and over:  
1. Bed of Roses (love story)
2. Hellraiser  (lots of blood)  
3. The Wizard of Oz
4. Madagascar (I love the penguins that escape)

Four places I have lived: Very Boring, always Ohio    
1. Mentor, Ohio    
2. Willioughby, Ohio   
3. Madison, Ohio    
4. Columbus, Ohio

Four television shows I love to watch:  

1. Lost
2.  Football 
3. Law and Order
4. Threshold (unfortunately canceled)

Four places I have been on vacation:    
1. Palm Beach, California
2. Kauai, Hawaii    
3. Cruise in the Caribbean    
4. Ny, NY

Four of my favorite dishes:    
1. Steak and Bake Potato    
2. White Chicken Chili
3. Eel Sushi
4. Boneless Buffalo chicken

Four websites I visit daily:    
1. The devolution
2. Prison Talk Online    
3. 5/3 (to check on the money I don't have)    
4. Yahoo mail

Four places I would rather be right now:    
1. Sacramento, California   
2. any Caribbean island (with my friend D)    
3. any Hawaiian island   (with my friend D) 
4. any Mediterranean island (and oh yea have I said with my friend D)

Four bloggers I am tagging:    (Not so much because they ought feel obligated to answer this, but as an excuse to point any readers in their direction.)
1. The Devolution   
2. makaylasmommy.blogspot.com
3. The Drunken Lagomorph
4. pop sugar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home