Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The answer!

I spoke with Raven this morning. I decided no games, I love him to much for that, I just asked him why he felt it was ok to lie to me when it came to Baby mama. He swears he told me that he was writing the kids and sending them pictures. I don't remember that. Plus, that is not how she worded it. She made it sound like the letter was from him to her. Pictures included. He said he was sorry, I told him I didn't like being blindsided by her. We strapped on the boots and gloves had it out and got over it. He promised not to write her unless it was about the kids. Then he would tell me as soon as he started to write her name on a piece of paper. My comment was that the kids are old enough he shouldn't have to write her at all. He should be able to just write the kids. We are talking about 15 and above, not 5 and below. I still feel there is no reason to write her. Especially since it is obvious that she will try and cause problems. Men, they can be so stubborn. I hope he knows what he is doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home