Monday, November 21, 2005

Just a girls night out.

So I went out with some friends on Saturday night. C and J both gay males. K my straight friend.
Needless to say we had so much fun. We went to a gay club. The dancing was off the hook. I danced so hard my legs started to tremble. The atmosphere was dark, lots of people. Very open people willing to accept anyone who made it through the door. So I am sitting next to this very attractive woman. When she asks me to dance. Now everybody knows that women, straight or gay dance together all the time. Well someone forgot to tell my friends C and J. You would have thought the women was trying to ravish me right on the dance floor. The look on the guys faces was priceless. I laughed so hard when C danced over and did his best diva impression. Pretty much dragged me away from the lady. I even felt sorry for her. We were just dancing. Anyways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home