Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The call, the worry, the letter

Six days, Six days after the phone call and still no letter. Wondering if my man really trusts that I wouldn't do anything to hurt him. In our last episode I asked Raven to write a letter explaining why he felt the need to go behind my back to his mother and get information. We all know that I would have asked more questions. It's my job as his Shiaa to make sure that nothing stupid happens. Now according to his mother there may be something stupid hanging out there. After 11 years something may come up and bite us in the ass. I had asked Raven to send it out the day after. That would have been Nov. 4th. We are now at Nov. 9 and still no letter. So do we think it's an honest error. Not mailed out in time. Someone put it in the wrong box. Or could it be that Raven is scared. Scared that what ever the issue is in the letter, that I won't think the same way about him. Won't stand by him. Won't love him. As strong as my Shika is there are times when a scared little boy just asks. "Are you going to leave me now?" "Will you still love me?" Now the answers to those questions are I could never leave him and I will always love him with all my heart and soul. No matter what happened in the past I will always be his.
Now he doesn't ask if I am hurt that he didn't do what I asked. Please baby, write what's going on and let me know. Ok I'll do it tomorrow. No baby please do it today and send it out so I won't be worried about you any longer then I have to be. Ok. Promise? Yes, baby I'll send it out tomorrow. So I waited and checked the mail. No letter. Raven said that it didn't make it into the mail till later. So I waited again, no mail. I always want to believe my baby. No body wants to believe that their men aren't telling you the whole truth. We had a conversation this morning. It was a little heated, not horrible, just heated. He swear that the letter went out. He also said that he rewrote the letter and put it in the box today. Now that means I should have the letter on Friday the 11th. So I am in a dilemma. I love my man and have never been good at calling people on things. I would much more prefer to let things slide. Yet Raven is the one who always says we need to be completely honest with one another. Do I let him know that I think he never mailed out the first one. If I let that out, then do I have to acknowledge that the man who can't tell the parole board what they want to hear. Because it would cause him to lie. Would be able to tell me what he thinks I want to know. Now the worry is. Is he hiding it from me to protect me or to protect himself. I don't know. I guess I will just wait till the letter gets here. If the letter gets here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, girly, you know where I stand - I'm riding with you!

Thursday, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home