Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hearing my name

Now most of you who read this blog know that Raven and I are not allowed to have a physical relationship, hell we aren't even allowed to see each other. So we have been known to indulge in verbal seduction every Sunday as a matter of fact. My baby has a voice that would make Marvin gay and James brown jealous. I love our Super Sex Sundays. While I get more from Ravens voice then I have ever gotten from my ex husband, I have often wondered what Raven could possibly get from hearing me.
Since he is usually on a phone in a very populated area. Needless to say I thought there is no way he could enjoy it as much as I do. Then it happened. This last Sunday my sexy man was even better then usual. During a intense moment he called my name, Oh My God, I came so hard I thought I would stop breathing. So maybe he does get a little more out of it then I thought. Alright then I don't feel so bad when I hit that third orgasm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home