Thursday, May 26, 2005

With Heavy Heart

Ok it's with a heavy heart that I report that Raven has finally met with the board. They said since he did not have a class that he was supposed to have that they had to give him a 26 month flop. The main problem with that is that he has never been at a prison that offers the class they want. He is at a prison now that doesn't offer the class. How and why should we be penalized for the systems inability to provide the classes they demand these men take. So ladies and gentlemen we are in for another two years and two months. More phone bills, more heartache and more ODRC bullshit. So now the real countdown begins. In the meantime I sit here stuck at work crying. My heart hurts knowing that my love will be with those people for another 2 years. What really broke my heart was Raven having to hear that it was going to be another 26 months. Then having to tell me and worry. Worry that I would think that was to long to wait. I told him. That I would wait that long and longer just for him to be home in my arms. Nothing, no one and no reason would cause me to turn my back on the love of my life. My other half and most importantly my beloved husband. And since he always gets to read these I want to say "Shika, I love you more then life itself and will be with you forever"
Your Shiaa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how I feel about this, girly. Sorry isn't enough.
Love you.
D.

Thursday, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Faeth Gale said...

Ditto. You both have all my love too.

Friday, May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home