Friday, June 17, 2005

one more thing

Today I received a call from one of my good friends who just so happens to be my sister-in-law. She informed me that my mother in law had passed. This woman was another mother to me for 21 years. Needless to say we were all shocked at her passing. The idea that she died alone, is very upsetting to both C and I as well.
That is bad enough now the drama starts. Most know that I am going through a bitter divorce from my husband, J. So now I wondered do I get to go pay my respects to a woman I loved for so long. I will have to put up with crap from J.
Now when I run into a dilemma there are two people who's opinion I value above all else. Raven, who weighed in with a hell no he doesn't want me going any were near J. Basically since the last time I was in the vicinity of J he hit me and I ended up fighting with him. So Raven said we should celebrate her life and her passing to be with Dad. He also told me how to perform a ceremony honoring her and her memories. Next I spoke with D in California who agreed with Raven and also added that J should be allowed to grieve with out worrying about a soon to be ex wife.
While I would also like to visit with the boys and the grand kids I am deferring to the two smartest people in my life. I will hold the ceremony, remember and honor mom in my own way. Bye mom, I love you. Say Hi to dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home