Sunday, June 19, 2005

It's been a long time

Since I went to an exercise class. The class was a bunch of different types of people. Old, young, fat and skinny. A nice mix of people. This class is weights, low weight and high reps. With music from the 80's. Have I said I am sick of 80's music. I have a roommate that plays nothing but 80's and show tunes. The class seemed pretty good, working all body parts, hard but not to hard. I was able to get through all of the exercises. Some were not able, a couple looked bored like it wasn't hard enough. I feel like Goldie Locks for me it was just right. I was feeling pretty good. Then I attempted to walk up the stairs to my apartment, Oh my God, I didn't think I would make it. My legs were quivering. So I guess it really was a good class.
I can't wait till next week to do it all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home