Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Yipee, No more sheep

I started a new job on Monday. Straight customer service, no more trying to save a customers account. No more blowing smoke up sheep's buts. I get to help customers, what a novel idea. I now work for an authorized reseller for over 85,000 vendors online. In other words when you buy things over the internet and then you click the button to check out you are most likely being redirected to an authorized reseller site. They are the ones that take your payment information and let the vendor know how and were to ship the merchandise. Now when people call they are asking were their package is and how long it will take to get there. I then email the vendor and the customer letting both know what's going on. It's really great to have customers thank you and know that you didn't just have to lie to them to make your paycheck larger. My pay doesn't depend on what the customer does. Only on the amount of hours I work and the job I do. Wow no more sheep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home