Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Overtime, overtime and more overtime

I have been working mad overtime at my job. 8 am to 11 pm. Not on the phone dealing with sheep, thank God. The sheep still reach out an touch me though. Now through mail and fax. I get hundreds and hundreds of letters from the sheep. I didn't authorize this and I want my money back. the only problem is these people who aren't to bright on the phone are even dumber in writing. They block out their names, account number and any other information that would allow us to find them and issue a credit. Go figure. Maybe it's because I am so tired, or because I am going through Raven withdrawls. could be because I have only gotten to speak to D once this week. I am not sure, but sheep are still sheep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it lives! it breathes! it's YOUR BLOG!!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home