Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Missing my man, missing my blog


billysmile
Originally uploaded by ravenslove.
So due to financial difficulties my dsl has been shut off. The fact that work actually has the nerve to expect me to work has curtailed my ability to blog there as well. I finally broke down out of sheer desperation and went to the public library to use their internet. Can I just tell you that except for the occasional annoying person who tries to read over your shoulder that I really like the library.

Now I want to just say how much I enjoy the picture posted on this blog. Most pictures of my man are the bad ass type with no smile. I fell in love with his smile the first time I saw it, and continue to love him more now that I have this picture. Visits are still out of the question so I have to count on pictures to remind me how handsome he is. I suppose it would go with out saying that I miss him.
Surprisingly enough I have also missed posting on my blog. We are too busy at work and with no connection at home it becomes hard. The funny thing about writing in my blog is that it was easier to do when I was doing it everyday. I felt more intelligent and wittier. I think my earlier posts were more interesting to read with less spelling errors.
see what happens when you stop. Ok I just ran spell check and nothing was spelled wrong go figure. So my promise to anyone still reading this blog and to my self is that I will continue to blog on a regular basis. Maybe not daily, but regularly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss your blog, too!!! Come back to us!

Thursday, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home