Friday, November 18, 2005

I am ready for a bright shiny new day.


SANY0046_4.JPG
Originally uploaded by ravenslove.

I woke up today with the hopes that it would be bright and shiny. The sun is beautiful although the day is cold. cold to the tune of 23 degrees. What do I expect from Ohio. I spoke with my Baby today and he was very upbeat. He seems to think that visits will be right on schedule. I pray he is right. I will just have to trust the man I love. So the hope for visits is still there.

I was also informed that this year there will only be 3 pictures allowed. So that means I get one of the Posse and 2 of Raven. Yipee just what I want more pictures of guys who may or may not be our friends. I still have one with H. in it. You remember H. and the knife.

So what do I do with more pictures of men I am not interested. I want three pictures of the man I don't get to see. I want his smile. I am greedy I need all of him. When I told him that he said he needs one of the guys. So I guess I'll share. Ok I am ready for a bright shiny new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home