Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just another vent.

So today I am very sad. I MISS HIM, The papers never got here so his unit manager must not have sent them out. I lost my job. Why do people interview you and sound like you are the best only to send you a letter saying your over qualified. What the heck is over qualified shouldn't I be able to decide if I will work below my ability. I don't know what I am going to do if I don't find something quick.

The worse is that the pain of not seeing him seems to get worse everyday. We are so in love, why do we still have to pay the price for the way we met. It's been almost two years. I know we will make it but sometimes it's even hard to breath. I feel like if I can't see him soon I will die. I know that is crazy but I can't stop the feeling or the crying. I hate to let him hear me cry because he feels like he is not supporting me when I cry. Ok I am done whining for today. Thanks for reading this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girly, it's totally understandable. And this is YOUR space, so vent away. *HUGS*

Tuesday, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home