Sunday, March 19, 2006

Drunk and can't call your best friend.

Ok so I am drunk. Went out drinking and singing yipee. Now it's 3:00 AM and I can't call D because it's even too late in CA. I have worked all week since Wednesday and decided to party with S tonight. We sang songs and drank allot of drinks. K went with us and we had a blast. How drunk can we get. Pretty drunk. S even sang. She did a nice job and got a lot of clapping. I was thinking how much Raven would enjoy being here with us. I miss him, every day every minute. But sing we did. K, S and I talk about a bunch of really drunk women. But we had fun. Believe it or not I was the most sober one of them all. Go figure. too drunk to type though. I have had to fix at least every other word in this blog. Hey D were are you when we need some straight thinking. Pretty bad when the dog is the only sober one left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home