Sunday, April 16, 2006

Another holiday come, another holiday gone.

It seems like every holiday I end the day sitting on my couch crying and blogging. So to start out this week we ran out of prepaid for the phone calls that both Raven and I live for. Come to find out that MCI bought Verizon. Then like any good monopoly they raised the prices about 50% with out telling anyone. Who cares, after all we are just inmates families. So the phone calls have to be cut in half to stay within our budget. Now the only thing that makes holidays apart bearable are the fact that he can call me more often then usual. Now we can't do that. I'm tired. Tired of getting the run around on our visits. Tired of getting the run around on our wedding. His class. When or if he will get moved so that he can come home in 2007. Coming home in 2007 isn't a sure thing. They could actually flop him for another two years and they wouldn't even care. That could mean two more years of not seeing him. Two more years of MCI raping us with ridiculous phone rates. We have already paid over 17,500 in two years of their phone charges. I'm scared of spending two more years of this. I love Raven with all my heart but I don't want to do this for two more years. So all of you who read this please pray for us, that Raven gets his class and make parole in January so he can be home by March 2007. I need my baby home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie pie, you have my prayers every day. You deserve to be happy.

Monday, April 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Raven-been a long time since we chatted!!
Isn't your man in USP Beaumont also??? I read your blogs just now and I think it awesome what you are doing to try and keep yourself sanee!! I know the feeling well.
I hope things are going well for you and I hope you get your marriage packet real soon!

Best wishes,
Bonnnie

Saturday, May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home