Friday, April 28, 2006

Sitting around with the Girls.

Sitting around the apartment with my roommate Kelly, Stephanie and Karen, drinking rum punch. So Image four drunk females. Sitting around talking. We found out that my roommate Kelly is drunk she can't stop talking. She interrupts all the time and has to be the center of attention all the time. Stephanie and I are just missing our men. Me especially. I miss Raven so much. We are still getting the run around about visits and marriage. Nothing is getting settled. They always have an excuse to put off giving us information. So we are quickly heading to two and half years of not seeing each other. Sometimes I feel like it's taking it's toll. We don't seem to be connecting as well as we used to. This could be because of the stress we both are in right now and as Raven says "This to, shall pass" Yes I know it's been said before but somehow it sounds sweeter coming from his lips. I know I love him, want with all my soul to be with him. That makes it all the harder to be separated from him for so long. I fucking miss him, even in the middle of all my friends. Happily drunk on rum punch.
I will always miss him. Until the day he walks free through the gate and into my arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home