Monday, September 17, 2007

Some people have no life!

The funny thing about this blog, is that some people just check it out to see how I am doing. Not because they are my friends or because they are interested in the prison life style, but because they fucked my ex husand. This woman has no life. She Has never had a man that she hasn't whored away from a wife. Now don't get me wrong my marriage to my ex wasn't great. In fact we probably would have divorced over other issues in our marriage but she sure helped it along. The funniest thing is that right after I moved out she thought they were going to be a couple. He started dating someone else and this lady was again just the side whore. I have never laughed so hard. Now she may think she can gloat about my husband getting more time, but at least I have someone I love unconditionally and who loves me the same way. While she has to share my ex with anyone he wants. She knows who she is and that Karma is a Bad Mother.

Oh and if my ex reads this. I am sincerely wishing you all the happiness in the world and wish we could have parted on better terms. We sure did have some fun times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well wow, that is getting right to the point isn't it. But nosy people who check this to see if you are having a little worse of a day than they are having really are pitiful, what kind of lonely life they must have to STILL be so worried about you!! I love ya girly!!!! And yep you and the PF do have that unconditional love!!! And it is so good that everyone knows it!!! And hello to all the lurkers!!!!

Monday, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Ravenslove said...

You rock, one of the best friends around. Love ya back.

Monday, September 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home