Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This will make some sad and some happy

We went to the full board today. There was a very high profile case being heard today. Media as well as politicians were there. I guess the pressure was to much for the board to take. Out of 5 guys up for parole none made it. They gave Raven a set off till December 2009. So two more years of this shit. Now to all my friends I want to thank you for all the support and love you have given Raven and I. To the ones that will be happy to hear this. I am sorry for any pain I have caused you that you feel it necessary to check in on my blog and enjoy my pain. Maybe now after all we have been through you too can move on. Either way know that I love my husband, he isn't the criminal he once was. We are unhappy with the situation but very happy with each other. We will get through this as well. They can keep him for now but they can't keep him forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home