Saturday, July 14, 2007

23 and a wake up!

I am sitting on my bed thinking about the week past. I have been in constant contact with the PO, and I am unable to still read him. One minute he is acting like a major ass, the next he is trying to tell me that he is Raven's biggest advocate. Can't figure out which one is true. So I have just decided to put my judgement on hold for a while and enjoy that my husband will be home in 23 and a wake up.

Trying to grasp that is amazing to me at the moment. I have never loved someone so completely. Never been loved so unconditionally. Yet we have never spent a free moment together. We only just started getting visits so we could spend some time behind bars together. Saturday the 14th is my husbands birthday and the 16th is mine. We will be spending all of Sunday together for the first time in a full visit. The almost perfect birthday present for both of us. Next Year will be perfect. 23 and a wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home