Saturday, December 23, 2006

GOOD NEWS!!!!

So after 2 1/2 years of no visits and not seeing Raven I can say with all the excitement in the world that Raven and I have been approved to be married on December 29, 2006. He and I are very happy and looking forward to that day. There was a very nice lady named Kegley who went over and above to help us. I was talking to the chaplain and he said I HAD to be there by 10am, I almost laughed I am going to be there at 8am so we can visit as long as able.

4 Comments:

Blogger Just-Cynt said...

Hooray, only 5 more days!!!!
I have been waiting for you to post it on here so I could say woohoo and congratulations!!!
Love ya'll!! Cynthia & the heifers

Saturday, December 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really, deeply happy for you and only wish I could be there to pick you up and take you out afterwards... You deserve all the happiness in the world... Give B. a big hug for me and have a blessed day....

Saturday, December 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy and glad for you guys!!

I pray they allow you to bring in a disposable camera. I want pictures of you and B looking all in love. :)

Patty

Monday, December 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I sincerly wish you the best of luck!

Thursday, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home