Saturday, June 30, 2007

Our first visit, Our first photo.


First visit6/27/07.jpg
Originally uploaded by ravenslove
This is the first ever picture of Raven and I. I left from work so I was not looking my best. Raven said I was the most beautiful woman in the room, no the world. I think he is a little biased.

I went to visiting on 6/27/07. I waited an hour while some truck on the yard made a delivery. One hour sitting in a prison visiting room by your self is a long time, you can do a lot of thinking in an hour. As I was sitting there thinking that is you had told me 8 years ago that I would be sitting in a prison visiting room waiting for my husband to come through the door. I would have told you to stop smoking crack. Here I sit, madly in love with my husband, happy and excited to be there. I thank the Great Spirit on a daily basis for my husband. Then he walks through the door. My heart beats faster. My whole body tingles and I smile from ear to ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home