Saturday, February 07, 2009

More good news!

So in today's economy with people being laid offed right and left; even at my work, I got good news. I was given a substantial bonus and a pretty nice raise. Taking on more responsibility every day and really enjoying my job. I have been voted to be co chairman of a very prestigious American Indian group. I am looking forward to working closely with the Chairman. I have much respect for him and the good works he does. My roommate's job has been extended at least three more months. That means I can continue to pay off bills and sock some away for a rainy day. That is a big change from past years when I had to decide to feed the dog and cat leaving me with just mac and cheese. (can I tell you I am starting to hate mac and cheese). I have been taking stock lately and realize I am so much better off now. I have a group of die hard friends that would help in any emergency (both old friends and some new friends). My brother and sister in law are always here for me. Love them both. I'm healthy and getting healthier everyday.
Thanking the Great spirit every day, sending prayers up for all my family and friends. Even some who would be surprised by that.

Praying this is the start to a wonderful year for eveyone who reads my blog.


Peace and Blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home