Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Good news, The Bad news

Did you ever wonder how come when something good happens it is always followed by something bad?

The Good

Even though it's not been announced I found out that I got the job I applied for within my company. Not only that they gave me the best desk on the floor. Surrounded by windows and not around allot of other people. My supervisor was off Friday and is off Monday as well the company as whole does not know I got the job. Protocol dictates that my boss be informed first. The reason my new boss told me is that she knew I was visiting my husband and wanted to be able to tell him in person. To finally be able to see his face when we get some good news. Now

The Bad

While working OT on Saturday the call that all prison wives hate came. This is a call from (insert your mans best friend name here). Immediately you know, your man is in the hole. Yes ladies and gentlemen my man after 5 years of being hole shot free is in Segregation. Now comes the fun part. No visit tomorrow because he hasn't been to the rules infraction board. No full answer as to why the c/o felt it necessary to put him in the hole. The main worry is it serious enough to impact his parole hearing in 2009. What I would like to know is why is the good always followed by the bad?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job girly, and I am so sorry about the hole? So you have no idea what happened? That so sucks! I know I worry about the same thing everyday but I am sure not as much as you do. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and PF! Love ya! Cynthia

Sunday, September 21, 2008  
Blogger tuhmeesuh said...

oh dang ravyn i'm so sorry to hear this--i know it's terrible to even have to deal with it.

let's just wait it out and see what happened, what's going on, etc...

this might turn into a blessing--who knows. i know it always seem like it's one thing after another, but remember adversity builds character.

i'm here if you need to talk, keep your chin up.

Monday, September 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home