Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lupina Stylin


HPIM0741
Originally uploaded by ravenslove
So a couple of months ago I bought my dream car. 2005 Jeep Wrangler with a soft top. Any time the suns out the top is down. One funny aspect of the jeep is that my dog Lupina loves riding in it wih the wind in her hair. She doesn't however like all the wind in her eyes. Thats when I found doggles. Sun glasses for dogs. Well she got her doggles yesterday. When I put them on her she loved them. In the jeep she holds her head up and doesn't hide her eyes anymore. Beside she is the cutest little girl in pink glasses ever.

4 Comments:

Blogger tuhmeesuh said...

how adorable...here's to many more sunny days so lupina can ride with the top down :)

Sunday, June 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww I miss her! =(
~S

Monday, June 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG she is adorable. I can't wait to see her in August!!!! Well and of course you too!!! Love ya! C

Saturday, June 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How freakin' cute! I'll have to get a pair for Sasha!!

Patty

Saturday, July 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home