Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cochise


HPIM0498
Originally uploaded by ravenslove
So I don't believe I have ever introduced this particular member of the family. This is Cochise, a two year old blue point siamese. Now as good and innocent as my dog is. Cochise is as evil as they come. (not really) He will steal money from wallets and purses. Hair ties are never safe. We found $167 that he had stolen over a period of time. I think he was saving up for a girl friend. Seriously he loves to cuddle under the blanket. Next to your back or on those certain weeks on my stomach. He has the nicest purr I have ever heard. Even with his evil streak he is a well loved member of our family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just-Cynt said...

He is just so frickin adorable!!!!! And so is his EVIL AS HELL half brother!!!! Luv ya!!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home