Friday, September 26, 2008

The Good news, Good news and the Smart Ass

The good news, I was nominated for one of the biggest awards in my company. If I win it comes with some cold hard cash, Yipee so say your prayers for me, friends.

The good news II, Raven is out of the hole and doing well. He isn't pulling a ticket and it won't be in his file.

The Smart Ass, The reason he was in the hole is because my husband is one of the most sarcastic individuals I know. Usually only to people he doesn't respect. Well this c/o has no ones respect. Im still not happy with him and we are going to have a very long talk on Saturday when we visit.

Just thought I would update everyone.

Thanks and Peace

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Yay and hahaha!!! Sorry but that is so PF! I am very happy for you and the things happening at work! Also that he isn't pulling a ticket!!! Go PF!!! Enjoy the visit and give him our down in the south hello and love!!! Keeping them crossed for you! Love ya, Cynthia

Friday, September 26, 2008  
Blogger tuhmeesuh said...

happy things are working out for you guys alot better than before!

Saturday, September 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home