Tuesday, February 03, 2009

An Update on My Life

2009 Came in a month ago and I haven't blogged at all. So in January I started working out at Urban Active. I'm doing well down about 20 pounds. I'm going back to school for a degree in Health care management. Courtesy of my employer. Lupina and Cochise are both fine. Raven and I are doing fantastic. It's almost like last year was a nightmare and never happened. All the issues we ran into last year seem to have faded away. We are enjoying having three visits a month. Working our plan for October parole board meeting. Gathering job opportunities and letters of support. Life is Good.

Now for regrets, my biggest regret is not keeping in touch with my step children from my first marriage. P and R are awesome people and I miss having them in my life. Even if just occasional contact. Watching them grow up was so much fun. R was the sensitive one, always quite and caring. P was the funny boisterous one. Never forget being chased around the house with Bob the Builder (fucking Chucky doll with a hammer). We all laughed so hard. We had some wonderful times. It's my fault I lost touch. Things got hard and I moved to Columbus. Their father and I were fighting. Trying to start a new life away from everything I knew. Just didn't make the effort. Now I'm sorry for that. I wish them all the best in the world and if they would like to contact me they can leave a comment or send an email. PS kiss S, J and J for me. I miss them too.

Love and peace to all Happy 2009!!

2 Comments:

Blogger tuhmeesuh said...

i'm happy that things are going so beautifully for you guys--you deserve all the love and peace in the world!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things are going well girlie! October is just around the corner finally!
Also, you didnt lose the weight, I found it for you. I'm keeping it safe and sound on my ass if you would ever like it back. =)

Miss you
Steph

Saturday, February 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home