Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Black Friday Buys

So I was at Best Buy at 4 am on black Friday. Never happened before in my life. The line was long and at 4 am sharp I was walking up to the door. When a friend looked at me from his number one position in the line and Said "Honey were up here"
The dilemma was do I go to the front. Lets see it was 4 am and cold, heck yea I went.
I was there for two things only. A Gps so I would never have to call my friend Lisa or my sister in law Laurel and get directions after getting lost. I have also been wanting a digital picture frame for over a year. So I did manage to score the coolest gps. Garmin nuvi 255. It tells me exactly were to go. With turn by turn as well as street names. I will never get lost again. My friends and family are thankful no more panicked calls.

Now for my digital frame. I am clueless, sitting on my bed totally not being able to figure out how to get my pictures on this thing. Reading the book, no help.
Well at least I love my gps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maria,

Maybe the GPS can give you directions on how to work your picture frame. I don't know...just a thought! :) Ha-ha!

BTW...I did Black Friday ONCE and would never do again!!

Patty

Saturday, December 20, 2008  
Blogger tuhmeesuh said...

i hear that the day after Christmas is the new black friday because the prices on everything that didn't sell are super low as people are trying to sell as much as possible because of the times!

i am going to try to get out all this and next week and pick up some much needed items. we'll see :D

Friday, December 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home