Sunday, November 30, 2008

After Thanksgiving Holiday


visiting 005
Originally uploaded by ravenslove
The first smile in a while. It's been a long time coming, I have had a hard time shaking the sadness of my Mom's passing. Since she was so sick and we wanted her to be out of pain. I expected to be a little better prepared to deal with her loss. After a month I am still amazed at how fast the sadness hits and I find my self crying.

That being said my husband hates when I cry. He feels helpless and can't fix the problem that is making me cry. So he has been doing his best to cheer me up. This picture was from visiting 11/29/2008 we had a great time. Laughed the entire time.

I really needed it. I love my husband so very much.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic picture girlie! You both look genuinely happy! I'm so happy for you! May it continue =)
~steph

Saturday, December 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom's death will never not be sad. Try and remember all the good memories and good times.

You and Billy look good! :)

Patty

Saturday, December 13, 2008  
Blogger tuhmeesuh said...

how beautiful you two are! I LOVE IT!




Happy Holidays babe!

Friday, December 26, 2008  
Blogger Ravenslove said...

thanks honey my computer is down for now so I haven't been able to see your blog are you writing?

Friday, December 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home