Thursday, February 19, 2009

Twilight and the adults

So im sitting at panera bread with one of my best friends and a new friend. So we are all talking about Twilight. I have never seen two grown women so enthralled with a book for teenagers. They think Edward is sexy and romantic. Now for me nothing to white bread. I thought the movie was fun to watch. The books are boring. I think Kresley Cole's immortal series is much better read. It is very funny listening to them talk about the movie and the books. So tell me what do you think about Twlight. Leave a comment. I think jacob was hot.

Peace and Blessings

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Jacob Girl myself, I thought Edward was too controlling, Bella was always so down on herself and it was only when she "followed in his footsteps" that she felt she was "worthy" of him. By becoming just like him.

Plus I wasn't down with the moralizing.

It's not vampires, but my fave YA series (though there's only the 1st book out now) is "the Hunger Games". the female protagonist is WAY more interesting and multi-faceted than Bella and a much better role-model for young girls IMO.

Friday, March 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home